As part of its place on a beautiful freshwater inland sea (Lake Michigan), Milwaukee does have some great beaches for getting sun, building sand castles, and swimming.
This year, after a facelift and new management, Bradford Beach near Milwaukee’s downtown is looking more and more like it’s old nickname “Bikini Beach” from the 70’s.
In fact, tomorrow, the beach will play host to the classy Balzac at the Beach Wine Tasting event.
Have a great time, learn about wine! Sample over 50 wines served with light appetizers on the Bradford Beach House patio along our beautiful lakefront.
– Three hours of wine tasting for $25!
– 3PM – 6PM Music and Entertainment, Wine Tasting
– Tickets available in advance at the Bradford Beach House, Balzac, and Hi Hat Lounge.
– Tickets are also available the day of the event.
Next Weekend at the Beach: Bradford Beach Jam!
Volleyball, soccer, rugby, dodgeball, wrestling, wind surfing, BMX, skate, freestyle motocross, disc golf, live music Friday evening, all day Saturday, Sunday afternoon. Four-person beach volleyball event feature former AVP Pro players on Sunday.
Read more at:
Other upcoming events at the Beach:
– July 28-31: Downtown Employee Appreciation Week
– Aug. 2: Copa de Praia beach soccer
– Aug. 16: Bradford Beach Rock ‘N’ Roll Art Show (Art Show and live music)
– Aug. 23: AVPNext Midwest Region Beach Volleyball Championships (8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
– Aug. 23: AVPNext Midwest Beach Volleyball Championships
– Aug. 24: Balzac at the Beach Wine Tasting (Wine tasting and live music)
– Aug. 29-30: Milwaukee Harley Davidson Bradford Beach Roadhouse
– Aug. 31: Bradford Beach Labor Day Beach Party (10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Beach volleyball, soccer, Baggo, live music on Party Deck.)
– Sept. 13: Lakefront to Lakefront Bike Ride & Bike Swap (1pm to 10pm)