Right now millions of people are without jobs, and many talented 8pm Warriors are losing hope that their hard work and talent is going to lead nowhere. Even more people still have jobs or own a business, but are struggling to make them work in the current environment…almost just as painful in some cases.
To find comfort, consider the “Worst Case”.
Despite how bad things are right now in your life, things could always be worse. I almost guarantee it.
- Don’t like how business is going? You could have a job that you hate.
- Hate your job? You could have no job.
- Don’t have a job? You could have no talent.
- Don’t have talent? You could have no family or friends to help support you.
- Don’t have any family or friends? You could have poor health.
- Have bad health? You could be out of time.
- Dying and out of time? That’s probably the worst case.
There is almost always a worse case, but if you work hard during the day while growing, pushing, and learning at night, nothing can stop you in the long run.
Keep your chin up,